(as of Aug 03,2021 23:29:53 UTC – Details)
The Diabetes Cookbook and Meal Plan for the Newly Diagnosed delivers the quickest meal plan to manage your type 2 diabetes and take control of your diet.
A type 2 diabetes diagnosis means that it’s time to make some changes, starting with your diet. With clearly defined meal plans and simple recipes, The Diabetes Cookbook and Meal Plan for the Newly Diagnosed helps you manage type 2 diabetes and improve your health in as early as 4-weeks.
Specifically designed for those who have been newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, this diabetic cookbook lays out an easy-to-follow meal plan to prevent side effects and maintain normal blood sugar levels. Complete with the most up-to-date information on type 2 diabetes and over 100 delicious recipes, The Diabetes Cookbook and Meal Plan for the Newly Diagnosed offers all of the guidance and support you need to thrive with diabetes.
Long-term management of type 2 diabetes starts in the kitchen. This diabetic cookbook includes:
- A 4-week meal plan that is easily customized according to your weight loss goals and caloric needs
- Current information on type 2 diabetes including how it develops, what to expect, and nutritional basics
- Over 100 delicious recipes for every meal with quick reference recipe labels such as Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Nut-free, No-Cook, 5-Ingredient, and 30-Minutes-or-Less
With The Diabetes Cookbook and Meal Plan for the Newly Diagnosed, you’ll gain control of your diet in 4-weeks and build healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Spicy Roasted Cauliflower with Lime
Gluten-Free | Vegan | Dairy-Free | Nut-Free | 5-Ingredient | 30 Minutes or Less
I haven’t always been a cauliflower lover. But as I’ve discovered its versatility—it’s able to take on the flavor of whatever it is paired with while being a simple, lower-carb substitution—it’s now become one of the veggies I recommend the most. Like so many other vegetables, roasting brings out the sweetness of the cauliflower and transforms it into a crave-worthy side dish.
Per Serving: Calories: 99; Total Fat: 7g; Protein: 3g; Carbohydrates: 8g; Sugars: 3g; Fiber: 3g; Sodium: 284mg
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, chipotle chili powder, and salt. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Roast for 15 minutes, flip, and continue to roast for 15 more minutes until well-browned and tender.
4. Sprinkle with the lime juice, adjust the salt as needed, and serve.
Ingredient tip: Chipotle chili powder is a mild chili powder that lends a smoky flavor to foods. Find it at specialty spice shops and well-stocked grocery stores.
1 cauliflower head, broken into small florets
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Juice of one lime